- About us
- Padlet- information sharing
- Parents and Carers
- Values and Worship
- COVID-19 Catch-up Premium
- Class Pages
- COVID-19 Advice for Parents
- Latest COVID news at Little-Dewchurch CoE Primary School
- COVID-19 Risk assessment in School
- School Transport Covid 19 Advice - Autumn Term 2020
- Children's Mental Heath Advice
- COVID-19 picture books for children
- Advice for Parents and Carers - Educational Settings from 1st June
- Letter from the Council re COVID Nov 2020
- Opening Schools on 1st June - Advice for parents and carers
- Scams and Fraud
- Term dates
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Contact Us
Little Dewchurch Church of England Primary School is committed to meeting the requirements of the new primary curriculum from September 2014. Our teachers have received training in the key areas of curriculum change and we are ready to provide outstanding curriculum provision.
The curriculum will be taught with the consideration of the needs of all learners. Our curriculum will be engaging and will inspire children to nurture a passion through learning. It will be taught through an ‘integrated’ approach which will allow us to ensure stimulating learning opportunities throughout the school.
We will continue to use National Curriculum levels and average point scores to assess our children. Information regarding progress of all children will be communicated to parents at least annually.
Little Dewchurch Church of England Primary School benefits from close links with St David’s Church. Children attend church services at St David’s at Harvest, Christmas, Easter, Ash Wednesday and other special occasions. As a Church of England school the values of kindness, care, forgiveness and compassion are rooted in Christian teaching and explored at every opportunity during collective worship, RE and throughout the curriculum. They impact on all learners and enable them to flourish as individuals, whether they are Christian, of other faiths, or of no faith.
Achievement through effort.