- Watch this video about Minibeasts. Can you write your own 'What am I?' minibeast riddle for someone to guess. Click here
- Watch this video of the story 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' - Video
Can you write the Life Cycle of the Butterfly using time connectives (First, Then, Next, After, Finally) - Life Cycle Writing template
Can you write a list of the food he ate - What the caterpillar ate template
- Tricky Word writing practise. Click Here
- Sing nursery rhymes
- Jolly Phonics sounds song.
- Read and Draw: Use your phonics to decode the words and draw them. Click here
- Sing a counting song
- Learning about Money and Activities. Click here
- Learning to Double and Activities. Click Here
- Doubling Race track. Click here
- Number Bonds to 10. Click Here
- Number Problems to 20. Click Here
- Discover where Minibeasts live and their microhabitats. Minibeasts - click here!
- Paint a Rock Person.
- Plant a ‘Cress head’:
You will need a pot/ tin/ cup to decorate into a face. The add soil or cotton wool ¾ of the way in the pot. Then sprinkle the cress seeds and water. Watch your cress head grown some hair.
- Go on a Minibeast Hunt. See if you can find all of these on your hunt outdoors. Checklist Here
- Make a leaf Caterpillar
- Make your own Butterfly wings outside using chalk, creating patterns, lie in the middle and have a grown up take a photo of you as a butterfly.
Get Active videos:
Join in with Pudseys stretches
Join Joe Wicks with his moves
Become a super mover
Get Moving with sticky kids