Admissions into our Reception classes and transfers from other schools are organised by the Education Authority Admissions department. Please call into school if you have any concerns about admissions – we will try to help.
In the event that our classes are over subscribed, the following ‘priority’ criteria will apply :
- Those with special educational needs
- Children looked after by Social Services
- Those living within the area
- Those who already have siblings in our school
- Medical, social or compassionate reasons
- Other applications