This week we have been writing instructions and spells to help George to make his marvelous medicine. The children have enjoyed making cakes and have shared them out with their friends in KS2.
In maths we are focusing on addition and subtraction. This week we have been finding ways of making different amounts of money with different coins.
We are working very hard with reading and we are very grateful for the support that many of the children are getting at home. It is already making a huge impact on their comprehension and writing skills.
Our P.E sessions are on Thursdays and Fridays and children will need their P.E kits on these days. Please make sure they have some warm joggers and a fleece for outside P.E as we will be trying to get outside as much as possible on a Thursday afternoon before the weather turns very cold.
- 10 Jul 18: SIAMS Inspection
- 26 Jun 18: KS1 and KS2 SATS Guidance
- 8 Apr 18: Easter Raffle -£310 raises!
- 14 Mar 18: FOLDS and Easter Raffle
- 14 Dec 17: Nativity 1.30pm 15.12.2017
- 4 Dec 17: Esafety Parental Advice
- 22 Nov 17: Educate against Hate
- 16 Oct 17: Esafety Guides Added
- 9 Jan 15: Assessment Info for Parents
- Subscribe to our news as an RSS feed